The ELC is eagerly awaiting the start of our 2022 Recognition Gala. In anticipation of your arrival at the Marriott Marquis in Washington, DC, we want to remind you that the health, safety and well-being of our ELC community is our highest priority. To provide an easy and worry-free check-in experience, The ELC has selected CLEAR Health Pass as our digital platform to confirm Covid-19 vaccination status and test results.
Gala attendees are encouraged to download the CLEAR Health Pass app, create a profile using code “ELCGALA22,” and upload your proof of vaccination and rapid test results BEFORE arriving to the Marriott Marquis.
Covid-19 test results must be uploaded within 24-hours of arrival – NO LATER THAN 12 PM ET. Attendees who upload test results after 12 PM ET WILL BE REQUIRED to test on-site at The ELC Covid-19 Testing Suite. For these Gala attendees, on-time admittance to the 2022 ELC Recognition Gala is not guaranteed. Follow the instructions linked below to create your CLEAR Health Pass profile!
No exceptions will be made to our Covid-19 vaccination and testing policy.
For attendees participating in multiple programs during the week of October 3rd, a separate CLEAR Health Pass is required for each program. In accordance with CDC guidelines and the CLEAR Health Pass app, attendees on-site at the Marriott Marquis for more than (3) days will be required to re-test for Covid-19 and upload a NEW test result to the app. For example, if you are arriving on Monday, October 3rd, you will need to resubmit a new Covid-19 test via the app on Thursday, October 6th to attend Gala.
Here’s how to get started: Enroll and complete your Health Pass before arriving!
STEP 1: How to Create a CLEAR Health Pass Profile
- Download the CLEAR app and tap the blue “Create Health Pass” button.
- Select ‘Have a code?’, enter ‘ELCGALA22’ in ALL CAPS, and tap ‘Continue.’
- Easily enroll with your government issued ID or if you are already a CLEAR member, verify your identity with a quick selfie.
- Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination and proof of negative COVID-19 test results.
STEP 2: Link Proof of Vaccination – CDC Card Upload Recommended
- When prompted to add your vaccination, select ‘add your vaccination card’ to upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card.
- Take a photo of your vaccination card against a dark background, and confirm your vaccine information.
(Please note, the photo of your CDC card is used to generate a green or red Health Pass. You will not be able to access the photo again after it is taken.)
- Complete your Health Pass — a green Health Pass is good to go!
STEP 2 ALTERNATIVE: Link Proof of Vaccination – Digitally Link Vaccination Record
- Select your vaccine provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers.’
- Log-in to your patient portal and follow instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR. The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers and pharmacies.
- If you are unable to find your provider in search, CLEAR may not be able to link with them at this time. Please go back and upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card!
- Check that your COVID-19 vaccine appears in your patient portal, if not we recommend you reach out to your provider directly.
- If found, your results will link automatically. It may take up to 1 hour to verify your results within Health Pass – do not try to resync your results.
- Complete your Health Pass, a green Health Pass is good to go!
STEP 3: Upload Test Results
- When prompted to add your negative COVID-19 test, select ‘Upload Test Results’ to upload a photo or PDF of your results and input your test information
STEP 3 ALTERNATIVE: Digitally Link a COVID-19 Test Result
- Select your testing provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers’.
- Log-in to your patient portal and follow instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR. (The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers and pharmacies. If you are unable to find your provider or unable to link a test, please be prepared to bring a physical copy of your test results and your ID to the Marriott Marquis.)
- Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and open your Health Pass. Be ready to present to staff for faster entry! Green means you’re good to go!
Still need assistance creating your CLEAR Health Pass? Contact CLEAR’s Member Care team directly in the CLEAR app, by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763), or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.